We are looking for multiple pump service engineers with experience of working in the industrial and commercial HVAC / building services sector. The engineer requires electrical and/or mechanical knowledge and previous pump engineering experience. You will work on a range of pumping systems, including centrifugal pumps, booster sets, pressurisation units, controllers, and inverters. Assisting fire pump engineers, including their diesel engines, will also be a part of the role.
Additional training will be provided.
This role will be covering London and its surrounding counties, so easy access to the M25 would be beneficial. The ideal location for the field service pump engineer would be within one hour of London and one and half hours from our workshop at Chatham’s dockyard.
- Working with clean and dirty water pumps, booster sets, pressurisation units, inverters, fire pumps, covering HVAC building services and wastewater industries
- Advise line manager and scheduling department if you will have a problem getting to an allocated job
- Carry out risk assessments on jobs as required and raise any concerns with line manager
- Routine maintenance and repairs of existing equipment
- Setting up and commissioning of new equipment
- Provide feedback on parts used in line with procedures to complete a task
- Liaise with customers on site
- Days working from our workshop in Chatham’s dockyard
- Experience of working as a pump engineer. Diesel engine and fire pump experience would be a bonus
- Fault finding, diagnostics, repairs and working on control panels
- Qualifications in either electrical or mechanical disciplines
- Proven ability to fault find in a range of demanding environments
- Good electrical understanding, 18th Edition desirable, although not essential
- Full UK driving licence
- Basic salary £35K-45K, depending on experience
- Regular overtime
- Van, tools, work clothing and PPE is provided
- Starting at 25 days holiday
- Extra day off for birthday
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Cycle scheme
Send your application
Interested candidates should send an email including their CV and a little about themselves to email@example.com.