As you will be aware, a condition of an insurance company's fire cover will be the regular maintenance and service of fire sprinkler pumps. Compliance with fire safety standards makes it essential to ensure that a building's fire systems are routinely tested and certificated. This in turn will also reduce any loss of equipment use and minimise operational problems that impede production. We offer a diesel and electric fire pump service that will maintain and repair your fire sprinkler pumps to Fire Safety Standard quality.
Our services include:
- Planned fire pump maintenance routines.
- New fire pump commissioning.
- Fire pump flow testing.
- Fully written reports that are archived physically and digitally.
- On site fire pump, engine, control panel and jockey pump repairs.
- Replacement engines, fire pumps, control panels and jockey pumps.
- Fire pump engine rebuilds and refurbishments.
- Full replacement pump set installations.
- On site demonstrations and training of equipment.
- New fire sprinkler pump installations made by LPCB and FM approved fire pump manufacturers.
- All makes and models of fire pump equipment can be managed by our fire pump engineers. In addition, we can perform full refurbishment and repair work for pumps, engines and motors. This includes removal from site and re-installation.
All fire pumps and associated services work towards Loss Prevention Council (LPC) and Factory Mutual (FM) approved.
To request a call back, book in a site visit or have a project quoted, please get in touch by calling 01634 818503 or by using the contact form at the bottom of the page.