As you will be aware, a condition of an insurance company's fire cover will be the regular maintenance and service of a location's fire sprinkler pumps. Compliance with fire safety standards makes it essential to ensure that a building's fire systems are routinely tested and certificated. This, in turn, will reduce any loss of equipment and minimise operational problems that impede a business from optimal functionality.
We offer both diesel and electric fire pump servicing that will maintain and repair your fire sprinkler pumps to a Fire Safety Standard.
Our services include:
- Planned fire pump maintenance routines.
- Planned fire pump testing routines.
- Fire pump commissioning.
- Fire pump flow testing.
- Reports that are archived physically and digitally.
- On site fire pump, engine, control panel and jockey pump repairs.
- Replacement engines, fire pumps, control panels and jockey pumps.
- Fire pump engine rebuilds and refurbishments.
- Full replacement pump set installations.
- On site demonstrations and training of equipment.
- New fire sprinkler pump installations purchased from industry setting LPCB and FM approved fire pump manufacturers.
- All makes and models of fire pump equipment can be managed by our fire pump engineers. In addition, we can perform full refurbishment and repair work for pumps, engines and motors. This includes removal from site and re-installation.
All fire pumps and associated services work towards Loss Prevention Council (LPC) and Factory Mutual (FM) approved.